By purchasing a badge to attend Anime Banzai, you agree to abide by all convention policies including the COVID-19 health and safety guidelines!
Health & SafetyGuidelines
The following are our current policies and may be revised to reflect the most current guidelines given by the Governor of Utah, and the Health Department. Please continue to check back for the most current updates. Additionally, the Covid vaccines and boosters are highly recommended prior to attending our event, however, they are not required.
- As of now, masks are optional for most areas, However, we have been asked by our professional talent to require masks in the autographs line and some Panels. More info will follow soon! If you do choose to wear a mask, we would love to see how creative you are in making your mask fit into your Cosplay design!
- We will supply many hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue for everyone to use.
- We will provide increased cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the venue and rooms.
- There will be signage throughout the entire venue reminding everyone to wear their masks in specified areas, wash hands, sanitize, and practice social distancing.
- Additional safety guidelines are implemented for all staff and volunteers.