Industry Application Information
Those wishing to attend the Anime Banzai Convention and receive a complimentary badge as “industry” must:
- be actively employed or employed within the last 12 months with an industry company working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
- Industry positions include voice actors, artists, musicians, writers, etc.
- Executive positions include CEOs/CFOs/COOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, etc.
- Either position must be working/have worked in fields related to anime, manga, or Japanese culture.
- Director-level positions of other conventions are welcome to apply and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- provide proof of credentials to receive the complimentary badge.
- a business card with company name, applicant’s name, and contact information
- paycheck stub verifying full-time employment
- company credit card with applicant’s name and company name on it
- W-2 form
- equivalent forms if the applicant is outside the United States
- be 18 years of age or older at the time of the Anime Banzai Convention (October 18-20, 2019).
INDUSTRY BADGES POLICIES
These badges cannot be transferred to any other persons.
All badges are given on a case-by-case basis and may be denied or revoked at any time for any reason.
These badges are limited in number.
Utah Anime Promotions gives these badges to provide entry into the Anime Banzai Convention. Utah Anime Promotions will not provide hotel accommodations, food allowances, or parking allotments.
The deadline to apply for an Industry Badge is August 31, 2019.